Ashtray Dies From Bullet Wound and Fez & Cal Were Arrested, Euphoria Ending Explained

May 2024 ยท 3 minute read

Spoiler Alert! Yes, Ashtray dies from a bullet wound. The fanatics worried about the latest episode of Euphoria season 2. 

An American teen TV series, Euphoria, has been hit since its release. The eighth episode of season 2, "All My Life My Heart Has Yearned for a Thing I Cannot Name," has stunned the viewers.

The long suspense and the cliffhangers of the series have finally ended with the new episodes. The viewers have long been worried about their favorite character with the series new season. 

Warning! Below is the spoiler from episode 8, "All My Life My Heart Has Yearned for a Thing I Cannot Name," of the TV series, Euphoria. Avoid scrolling down; if you have yet to watch the drama. 

Read More: Viewers Are Worried For Fezco In Euphoria, Is He Going To Die In The Next Episode?

Yes, Ashtray Dies From Bullet Wound: Spoilers Unfolded 

After Fez didn't appear in Lexi's play, his fan followers were concerned about him in the series. However, the twist and turn in the latest episode have shocked the series' fanatics. 

Following the previous episode 7, "The Theater and Its Double," Custer visited Fez's house; while he was getting ready to attend Lexi's play. However, he never appeared in Lexi's Play; and Ashtray was suspicious of Custer. 

Ashtray was a young drug dealer child and an adopted member of Fez's family. Episode eight ended with his death, which stunned the viewers. 

He died from a bullet, shot by Euphoria Police Department. The series didn't show the whole scene of the gun firing, but the looks of Fez were enough for the viewers to guess what happened. 

Read More: Death In Episode 8, Fans Believe Euphoria Has Left Character Dead - Is It Fezco?

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Javon "Wanna" Walton (@onwardwanna)

Fez And Cal Were Arrested, On Euphoria Along With Ashray Death

Following the latest episode of season 2 Euphoria, Fez is not dead. Many of his fan followers were worried about their favorite character. 

However, the episode did not end with Fez's death but Ashtray's death. Regardless, Fez and Cal got arrested in the series season 2 finale. 

Ashtray doubted Custer and stabbed him after finding out his plan. Further, Fez decided to take responsibility, but Ash firing the police officers changed the scenario. 

As for Cal, he got arrested after Nate went to a cop and revealed all his secrets. 

Read More: Who is Julia Nye From Euphoria? Fans Are Interested By The Girl From Euphoria- Meet On Instagram

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Javon "Wanna" Walton (@onwardwanna)

Euphoria Ending Explained- What Happened To Ashtray On The Series?

The drama, Euphoria ended with a series of surprises and bombshells. The Young and Gutsy character of the series, Ashtray, died, while the most-liked character Fez got arrested. 

Moreover, Mouse's previous worker, Custer, died after Fez attacked him. Also, Nate Jacobs revealed all his dad, Cal, secrets to the police officers, leading to Cal's arrest. 

A lot of things are happening in the season 2 finale. Nevertheless, the viewers; are waiting for Euphoria season 3 to know the aftermath.  

ncG1vNJzZmirmKTEo7XZnKarppWne6S7zGiYrKCkp666ecOinKxllqe8rnnBrqOlnaRixLDBzZ1knq2gnbyztcBmnZ6yXZa7pXnCmqNmr5Wnsm6t0aucrKyVmQ%3D%3D