Joe Gattos Ex-Wife Says That Shes Broken After Their Split

May 2024 · 4 minute read

Joe Gatto’s ex-wife, Bessy, says that she is broken after their split. During the weekend, she exclaimed how she was feeling after years of separation from her ex-husband. 

She recorded a TikTok video in which she was questioned, “What’s that broken thing in your house that everyone just accepts and lives with?

She replied to the question by cuddling her dog, and her facial expressions showed how broken she was feeling after the split. 

During the time of their marriage, the couple shared two children, daughter Milana Francis and son Remington Joseph.

Who Is Joe Gatto’s Wife, Bessy Gatto?

Bessy Gatto is the ex-wife of Joe Gatto. She is one of those lucky celebrities who didn’t struggle to get a role in a movie or work hard to attain fame. 

She was not known to the fans until she married an already established television personality. After the marriage, she immediately came into the limelight.

On April 11, 1982, she was born in the United States, but her exact birthplace is unknown. We will update it once we have the required information about it. 

Bessy comes in the list of those celebrities whose background remains unknown. This beautiful lady has yet to share her past experiences and other background stuff because she was an ordinary lady before marrying Joe Gatto. 

Her level of education or the previous academics, including her studies and co-curricular activities, remains unknown now. No one actually knows much about the lady or where she came from. 

She was married to Joe Gatto in 2013. It was reported that the marriage ceremony was quite expensive and many celebrities were invited. Joe’s colleagues and the members of the Tenderloins group were also present. 

Her family background may not be known, but the information we could obtain from the sources was in 2017 when she shared a post on Twitter. It indicated that the current place she is living in is California. 

Who Is Joe Gatto?

Joe Gatto’s full name is Joseph Anthony Gatto Jr., who is a famous American comedian, host, actor, and producer. He is famous for his work in the television series the Impractical Jokers. 

He was born on June 5, 1976, in New York City, New York, U.S and was born in Staten Island, and he had Italian descent. He attended Monsignor Farrell High School. 

His parents had four children, including Joe, Murray, Vulcano, and Quinn. His father, unfortunately, died in 1995. He graduated from the LIU post and secured a degree in accounting. 

Joe Gatto’s Career

The four brothers reunited after being years apart from each other. After the reunion, they started to work in Gatto’s house. They went to tours and sketch comedy troupe in 1998 and named their group the Tenderloin. 

The Tenderloins began their career by producing comedy stretches online, including Youtube, Myspace, and Metacafe. They gained millions of views until 2007 and won a grand prize of $100,000 in the NBC It’s Your Show competition for the sketch “Time Thugs.”

Impractical Joker premiered with its first season on Truth on December 15, 2011. It was analyzed that 32 million people watched the first season premiere. 

This made this series the most successful series and started to elevate the recognition status of Gatto among the fans. 

On December 31, 2021, Gatto announced that he was quitting the Impractical Jokers and Tenderloins to focus on co-parenting his children. 

After the split, he had a tough time co-parenting his children because of his busy schedules, so he decided to do things that matter the most in his life. The fans alongside the Tenderloins showed the respect and honor he deserved. 

He announced, “I just wanted to let you all know that I will no longer be involved with Impractical Jokers. Alongside my friends, I’ve devoted a decade of my life to building this franchise and couldn’t be prouder of what has been accomplished.”

He further wrote, “However, due to some issues in my personal life, I have to step away. Bessy and I have decided to amicably part ways, so now I need to focus on being the best father and co-parent to our two incredible kids.”

Joe Gatto Net Worth

Joe Gatto’s net worth is estimated to be $20 million. He earns a salary of $1 million every month. 

It was analyzed that he earned most of the income from hosting comedian TV shows. He also signed projects with different profitable business companies, and he received higher income from there.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC2zp5koJmkqby0edainZ5lopq0s7HTrGShnaJiwLG4yK1ksKCpYsCpsYyfnJ6ko2Kvs7vKnqVo