Joshua And Model Min Young Dating: Are These Rumors True?

May 2024 · 3 minute read

There have been reports that SEVENTEEN’s Joshua is dating the model Mi Young. On August 6, rumors spread among Korean fans that the Super singer was seeing a model after multiple posts about the alleged connection appeared on an internet community forum. It was hilarious to see how fans and netizens responded to the rumors. To know details about whether Joshua and model Min Young dating rumors true or not, you need to scroll down the post.

Joshua And Model Min Young Dating

The FML singer was the subject of social media dating rumors when she was spotted out with a model. A user on the internet noticed striking parallels between his Instagram post and the models. Posts claim to show them posing together with a “couple of items” consisting of the same or similar objects.

It was noted that there was a wide variety of items in the collection, including phone covers, outerwear, accessories, purses, and much more. Many Koreans began to think it was possible, to the point where they begged each other not to speak ill of the Rock With You singer or his purported lover. The member and his agency, PLEDIS, have not commented on the rumors.

Take a look at the tweet shared by Koreaboo about Joshua’s dating:

Korean Netizens React To SEVENTEEN Joshua’s Dating Allegationshttps://t.co/kDptUJrpqT

— Koreaboo (@Koreaboo) August 7, 2023

You can also take a look at other Korean singers or actors’ dating details we have covered in the below posts:

What the Fans Think About Rumors?

As the news spread online, the SEVENTEEN fandom responded in the most hilarious way. Fans showed their wild humor generating memes in favor of the idol whether or not the report was genuine. The dating and romance scene is so important to celebrities and artists in Korea’s entertainment business.

Many online commenters insisted that he should be allowed to date whoever he chooses and that nobody should invade his privacy over the issue.

Take a look at tweets shared by fans:

am i supposed to be surprised that THE joshua hong is dating and might have a gf??? you mean to tell me you expect him to be single rn having that amazing personality and being absolutely beautiful? couldn’t be me pic.twitter.com/U3DwfwCsNP

— shar | exam season 3.0 (@rosesrshua) August 6, 2023

“joshua hong has a dating rumor”

my honest reaction: pic.twitter.com/06itT50JWv

— aely (@aelytzy) August 7, 2023

“joshua dating a model”

YES GAGO DASURVVV GO BEBE!!

— yoonzino (@dkpijjaboy) August 7, 2023

To know more details you can join us on our Twitter account.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgbXxxg46jpqygpZZ6orrDZqSonJWheq61zWawqK2enHqlrdOipaBn