Video of Fit & Gorgeous 57-Year-Old Woman Getting Married in Ravishing Red Dress Causes Stir Online

May 2024 · 3 minute read

PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!

At age 57, a gorgeous lady finally got married and celebrated the special day on social media.

The fitness coach, popularly known as 'Workout Queen', shared clips and pictures from the occasion with her TikTok followers.

In one of her clips, she revealed that her husband is 62 years of age. The young-looking lady rocked a red dress for the occasion, opting against a white outfit many ladies sport.

Another clip she shared showed her 80-year-old dad walking her down the aisle at the white wedding.

PAY ATTENTION: Follow Briefly News on Twitter and never miss the hottest topics! Find us at @brieflyza!

Social media users gushed over how young she looked and lauded her fitness routine.

Watch the video below:

Social media peeps were super impressed by her look and could not believe how how old she was:

Kena Banks Rakes said:

"Honey, you are stunning! You look like you're in your 20s!"

ehlsci noted:

"You look amazing. I also wanted to get married in a red dress, and my mom almost lost her mind. Beautiful couple."

adrinenjenga added:

"Gorgeous. Keep this fit and trim. You do look absolutely amazing."

donna_decorates wrote:

"You looked amazing. Now, on to the next chapter. You're my inspiration, my sister!"

Safinah reacted:

"I remember you way back from Facebook. You motivated me to take gym seriously! You also do real estate! Ageing gracefully."

Njeri Wangari12 said:

"Now, this is it, period. There is someone for everyone."

Cape Town lady who got married at home affairs wowed by well-wishes and hugs from friendly Mzansi strangers

In a related story by Briefly News, a Cape Town woman who recently got married at Home Affairs in Wynberg was left awestruck by the spirit of Ubuntu in Mzansi.

Taking to the #I’mStaying Facebook group, Nina Steininger said her wedding day was made extra special by complete strangers walking up to her and sending well-wishes.

In an online post, the lovely lady shared some beautiful snaps and videos of herself with the peeps, with smiles and good vibes all around.

PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!

Source: Legit.ng

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmenpLqmuo5qa21pYGx6qLvRoJyoraNiuaKw2GaqraGiYrqivtGinJ1lkZyyboGWZqmenF2ssqWwyKeeZpyimsC0edWim56nXajBtrrSZqWerJmvsq%2B%2Fjg%3D%3D