Erin Larine Obituary: Final Goodbye to Altus Oklahoma Resident

May 2024 · 2 minute read

Erin Larine who had lived in Altus, Oklahoma, for a sizable amount of time passed away. Jesse and Rosie Lee (Tinney) Duke welcomed their daughter Alice into the world in the town of Blair, Oklahoma.

As word of her passing spreads, a palpable sense of loss permeates the Oklahoma neighborhood she called home, where she was cherished and admired.

People are sharing their tributes towards her on social media. Niquita Anne said, “Y’all the passing of a school mate has humbled me as if I’m not humble everyday today I just want to say, we should always be kind to one another.”

Joe Garza wrote, “Love you Hopp !!!!! RIP sweet girl !!!!”

She grew up in El Monte, California and subsequently moved back to the Altus area with her family when she was an adult. She went back to work at the English Village and the Grace Living Center, where she spent most of her time attending to the needs of others.

She was a member of the Altus, Oklahoma-based Tabernacle Baptist Church. Summer was her favourite season because she could spend more time with her kids during that time. She had amazing gardening skills and could practically grow anything.

Her greatest favourite pastime was bragging about her grandchildren’s accomplishments. In the close-knit community of Oklahoma, Erin was more than just another person; she was a confidante, a friend and a source of light for those in need.

Friends recall Erin as a kind person who was always willing to lend a hand and listen. She fostered close ties that will last in memory, and her family treasured her warmth and constant support. She leaves behind a legacy of love and generosity, which is also celebrated as they come together to grieve her departure.

If you want to read more posts related to obituaries then you can check out our below posts:

Our condolences are with her family and friends. You can also share your condolences towards them in the comments section below.

You can follow us on Twitter and read our other most recent posts for more details about what happened nearby, including death, cause of death, autopsy reports, obituaries, and more.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgbXx0fY6eqaKmXaGus7XNnmSompmpwqK%2B2Gg%3D